Cerner Innovations Event Center Rules & Expectations
High Level Rules/ Expectations when utilizing the LINK Event Center
- TL;DR: DON'T BE AN ASS!!
- External Guests are only to be in the LINK building Event Center on Level two, and down in Connections Café. Nowhere else on campus.
- Every Cerner campus is a Non-Smoking Campus, both inside and outside. All attendees that would like to smoke will need to exit the building and drive or walk completely off campus. These individuals will need to stop at the guard house and notify the gate officer that they will be back. Upon checking back in, the gate officer can radio one of the officers inside to meet them at the door.
Items in the ‘On-The-Go’ station and soda bins in the café are only available for purchase, not for taking.
- If there should be any spills during your, please notify one of the Cerner hosts so the issue can be cleaned up/resolved in a timely manner.
- Innovations is a locked campus, so going outside of the building will mean no access to come back in unless you are with a Cerner Associate. If someone needs to retrieve something from their vehicle, they should be sure to notify a Cerner host so they do not get locked outside.
- Aside from water, all food and beverages are to only be served and consumed down in the Pop Up reception space and Connections Café on the 1st floor.
- Please pick up after yourselves as you exit meeting rooms. Discard of all trash, tissues, and other items that do not belong in that meeting room.