The BSidesKC Hak4Kidz Village will be a dedicated space for students of all ages to participate in activities and discussions. Additionally students are welcome to submit to our Student CFP to give short (5-20 minute) talks on a topic they’ve been researching. Topics can include, but not limited to, hardware hacking, robotics, infosec, coding, etc.
- Intro to Lockpicking
- “Spy tricks” Hiding data in plain site
- Safe and Secure Online – educate children on how to stay safe online
- Lockpicking – Introduction to ethical lock-picking for sport only
- Spy Stuff – learn how to hide secret messages using advanced mathematics such as steganography
- Technology Destruction – disassemble old electronics without getting in trouble.